• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok, its time, im going to buy a xj

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
so i need your guys help, help me find the right xj. wo0t

peace
ted

ps theres one in long beach i want to look at but its kinda far if there is anyone iin long beach that would look at it for me or go with me when i go i would apprciate it

late

yeaaa! theres quite a few on craiglist nowadays and Scott will be a great help since he can scan it quickly for any probs.

whats wrong with the WJ?

Are you looking for one to build or one built ? There are tons of them on Craigslist from $ 400.00 to $ 10,000

Now whats the excuse for taking the bypasses? "I bought too nice of a XJ, I don't wanna scratch it" haha

J/K Ted. If you need help looking for one I can help you too. Just take Cory and if it doesn't explode on the test drive its good!!!! haha

silverslk said:
Now whats the excuse for taking the bypasses? "I bought too nice of a XJ, I don't wanna scratch it" haha

J/K Ted. If you need help looking for one I can help you too. Just take Cory and if it doesn't explode on the test drive its good!!!! haha

Ah hahahahahahahahaha :thumbup:

toyotawrench said:
so i need your guys help, help me find the right xj. wo0t

peace
ted

ps theres one in long beach i want to look at but its kinda far if there is anyone iin long beach that would look at it for me or go with me when i go i would apprciate it

late

Dude... Do you still want your cooler?? I'm tired of looking at it... I have a 30 day policy - If it's at my house longer than 30 calendar days, IT'S MINE.. :D

E

yea dude i want my cooler i gave you my number and you never called me lol, anywho my number is 714 366 7726, i work all week, have saturday and sunday off, and i have school tuesday and thursday nights..

peace
ted

andy, yea i found one i want to take a look at in the lbc, 950bucks says theres engine noise in the morning when cold start up anywho. i will gather more information as the weekend draws near.

toyotawrench said:
yea dude i want my cooler i gave you my number and you never called me lol, anywho my number is 714 366 7726, i work all week, have saturday and sunday off, and i have school tuesday and thursday nights..

peace
ted

Ted,

I'll pm you my number... Since it's your stuff, I'll give you my schedule and you can call me. Dude, it's your stuff, you make the effort.

E

I wonder if the FJ is gonna have to pull you out of the rut again like the WJ on Cleghorn:shhh: :eyes:
Just messin dude. Good luck with the buy. I looked craigslist for a week after destroying the other XJ and got mines for $1400. They're there so dont settle for something you dont want.

Back