• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Pics from today

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
sorry, taken with a camera phone and it was windy :/

Image077.jpg

Image075.jpg

Image073.jpg

Image072.jpg

Image071.jpg

Image070.jpg

Image069.jpg

Image068.jpg

shaggy took pics and video, more to come!

tcm glx said:
What did Andy Break?
something in the transwfer case, his slip yolk shaft is almost out of his t-case, all we heard was popingand the rear wasnt spinning only the front. drove home in 4w hi

tcm glx said:
What did Andy Break?

One phone call from David, And I now have his replacement sitting in the back of my Jeep. Me and David have a few plans for it before we give it to Andy.

Justin

Edit: I got the solution for his pinion yoke too.....

xjjeeper19 said:
One phone call from David, And I now have his replacement sitting in the back of my Jeep. Me and David have a few plans for it before we give it to Andy.

Justin

Edit: I got the solution for his pinion yoke too.....
wuts the plans??will it be ready for calico?

Ok, heres the deal.

I managed to break one of the retaining nubs off the axle pinion yoke and the cap was walking off the u-joint. I bought some duct tape and wrapped it around the yoke after tapping the cup back on. haha

Also, it seems I broke the output shaft on the T-case. I drove home in FWD mode and if I gave it too much gas on the freeway or off stoplights it makes a horrible grinding/popping noise and the speedo stopped working at about the half way point home. haha

This is the beauty of not relying on the jeep mon-fri to go to work. $hit happens and we all risk breaking something. I beat the $hit out of my rig all the time and I used ALOT of skinny pedal today. Its all good!!! Luckily I have good friends who help me out from time to time. You know who your are..........

silverslk said:
Ok, heres the deal.

I managed to break one of the retaining nubs off the axle pinion yoke and the cap was walking off the u-joint. I bought some duct tape and wrapped it around the yoke after tapping the cup back on. haha

Also, it seems I broke the output shaft on the T-case. I drove home in FWD mode and if I gave it too much gas on the freeway or off stoplights it makes a horrible grinding/popping noise and the speedo stopped working at about the half way point home. haha

This is the beauty of not relying on the jeep mon-fri to go to work. $hit happens and we all risk breaking something. I beat the $hit out of my rig all the time and I used ALOT of skinny pedal today. Its all good!!! Luckily I have good friends who help me out from time to time. You know who your are..........
haha x2 good times bro

Dammm I didnt know you guys went to cleghorn, you got to let a brutha know sorry what happened Andy

Back