• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pivioting lights?

Nova Wake

NAXJA Forum User
Well i'm into the outdoors and do a good deal of fishing and camping, and plan on getting some sort of light set up for night lighting. Problem is the lights need to piviot up and down and left to right. I'm unskilled in the light brand/type department. So i was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for lights that would suit my needs? I plan on putting them on a light bar on the roof. And running them off a secondary battery.

When I used to build Aerial Lift Equipment, I installed a number of Go-Lights?? I think thats what they were called. They can pivot Up and down and Rotate left right. They suck some juice. But the nifty thing is they have a remote control.

My dad has a really cool setup on the top of his truck, also remote control. I should see him tomorrow...I'll ask him about it.

Back