• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction lift

88poohxj

NAXJA Forum User
Ive come across the 6" long arm kit for $800 dollars shipped, and was wondering if this is a good enough steal of a deal to buy it. Ive heard mixed thoughts on this long arm kit. It was used for a total of 5,000 miles and looks brand new. I currently have a short arm RE 4.5" system with add a leaf and 1.5" blocks in the rear. Please any opinions will be much obliged. thanks js

88poohxj said:
Ive come across the 6" long arm kit for $800 dollars shipped, and was wondering if this is a good enough steal of a deal to buy it. Ive heard mixed thoughts on this long arm kit. It was used for a total of 5,000 miles and looks brand new. I currently have a short arm RE 4.5" system with add a leaf and 1.5" blocks in the rear. Please any opinions will be much obliged. thanks js

That is an awesome deal. I would snag it and get rid of that add a leaf and the block.
GET IT!

Shoot I paid 500 just for the arms and brackets. I even got stiffed as there were no bolts or anything with it. I had to lathe out the inserts for the heims and tap out a bung to use 2 bolts instead of the 9" one that goes through the frame.
It does work well though.

Okay thanks for the advice. Yeah it also comes with the m force shocks wich are an upgrade i guess. Ill probly be purchasing this kit tomorow. Thank you all for the feed back once again.

800 would be nice but its probly gunna be more in order to meet the reserve he has on it. im guessin around a grand just for that then the 150 for shipping

DAYM only 650... I would go as high as like 900 maybe 1000 IF you really do want a FT kit. For that kit your looking at like 1299 the cheapest you can find it straight to FT and ONLY IF they like you.. lol

PS IF you win that action I got the swaybar extention brackets that its missing. In the bag unopened new.. 25$.....

Yeah ive decided to hold off on this one for now. I really want to wait for some more money to come in and buy the TnT long arm/belly pan set up. Once i get that then the cherokee will grow some. Im thinking of going with the RE 5.5" coils in the front and maybe big offroad 6" leafs out back. I also have the daystar budget boost waiting in my room. I haven't installed this because ive heard that running a shackle with blocks or add a leafs is a bad thing. Thanks everyone for the feedback as well.

that's a shame. you could have gotten the kit and the FT belly pan for less than a grand. oh well. good luck with the tnt, i hear its a great kit.

Its probly going to take a few more weeks to save the extra cash. Too many bills and i really need a raise! Ill just have to piece it together slowly but surely my Jeep will be more trail worthy.

goodness i wish i could save that much in a few weeks time. =) i just need to get a paying job i guess. the usmc just isn't cutting the mustard for pay. i have to plan and save for weeks just to go on a trip, not to mention the $$ for parts.

Yeah the only reason i have some dough is because i sold one of my XJ's recently, and im pretty decent at saving. Well its not much better having a regular paying job..im making a little under $2000 a month and have a car payment, full coverage insurance, rent, cell, etc. So many damn bills!! Ill get there one day, just think of going wheeling when you're stressing on funds.

oh, believe me, my wife takes enough so i'm plenty stressed about wheeling. it kinda sucks, because i have to drive about 60 miles a day, so i have to watch what i do when i wheel so i can go to work the next day. E-5 pay just isn't enough to fund my life and my hobby.

Yeah i was driving almost 90 miles a day up until last month. I just changed jobs and only drive 44 miles a day now, and make the same money. Luckily my jeep isnt the commuter car, got a Pontiac for that. Hey dont get too stressed out with life bro, i dont have a wife or id be stressin too. Girl freinds do that plenty.

hahaha, yeah, i know. that's why i've got my jeep. she's the stress reliever.

Back