• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
And what are you bringing?
I'll be there most likely.
Probably bringing the wife's XJ, 31's and a rear locker, winch.

got my site reserved. im currently at 4.5 and 32's open diffs.

grundymarch08011.jpg

I plan on attending gas prices permiting. Will be on 36's locked F/r.

I'll be there. Hopefully i'll have my nephews 88 beater with me as well.party1:

I would love to attend!! I'd like to do a run with some other XJ's. I have a 99 XJ Classic with 5.5" on 33" X-terrains, open f/r currently. I'll check back frequently to see the progress on planning. It's quite a haul for me, but it would be worth it!!

coderedxj said:
I would love to attend!! I'd like to do a run with some other XJ's. I have a 99 XJ Classic with 5.5" on 33" X-terrains, open f/r currently. I'll check back frequently to see the progress on planning. It's quite a haul for me, but it would be worth it!!

dude dont feel bad, its long haul for me too... about 14 16 hours 4me.

Perhaps

I'm coming. Hopefully have mine done. Also hope to have an XJ 44 in the rear and a locked front. Fingers are crossed.

Mark,

Don't forget me. Your handy dandy picture taker, spotter, blah, blah, blah.

This will be my first Crawl and I'm pretty excited. I wanted to go to last years Crawl but I had no XJ then. I just wanted to go see what people were building to give me ideas for mine when I finally bought one.

shortxjdoug said:
ehhh prob not this year, 5.13's with 36 swampers and no doors would be a long drive from knoxville...
Boo,Hiss! Put it on that trailer from the Pirate pics. Or put the the doors back on and quit bitchin. Besides you'll miss the chance to make fun of my Bushcrackers!

Back