• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back to normal.... and then some

XJsurf

NAXJA Forum User
well I was able to finally fix my trail damage this afternoon. I even replaced my hard lines. I guess the tires over time on the trail actually mashed the bracket so good that I was unable to get a flare wrench to remove the fitting. I feel like an idiot not knowing how to bleed my brakes, after my neighbor showed me how.

So I'm ready to hit the trails, with a spare. Just kidding, my wife would kill me if I told her I was heading out before I deployed. I'm not going anywhere without having rock rails.

Sorry, Mike and Paul. I had to drink the Pilsners without you. We'll have to get together another time. And by the way thanks for the advice with Crown. Best service I've dealt with in a while. Explained the situation to them. And which they explained it's normally a 2 to 3 day turnaround. Had the brake lines in hand within 2 days. Oh and I took everyones advice and moved my driverside brakeline right by my shock. I just welded them in place. I plan on doing my passenger side in a couple days.

good deal man we'll have to test it out when we get back from deployment. If I see you over there I'll buy the first round

Back