• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

has anyone had experience with....

TwistedXT

NAXJA Forum User
www.portal-tek.com ?

ive been doing some searching around and have found info on the unimog portals and the volvo portals and have yet to find a thread if anyone is/has run these axles. i have only seen them once in person and fell in love at first site. Since i met my wife on the Wheeler Lake trail here in Colorado, getting the credit card for Jeep improvements is a 5 second request. I have a "lil jeeper" on the way and am lookin into turning this:
DCP_1475.jpg

into this (ok.. very simular)

63fd_3.jpg

6d60_3.jpg

before the little guy is ready to do some wheelin. want to make it safe and family friendly (as could be anyways) to take the fam out for some offroad trips.

this Lexus rig recently sold (or was for sale) on ebay for @ $25K (and if i had the money i woulda bougth it!)

So my wife has given the ok that this summer, we are going kinda nutz on the XJ. it will take some time to get her where i want her but man, it'll be sick when she is done!

so.. my question.....

comments and or thoughts on the Portal Tek Gen III axles?

im still waiting on a price quote - that alone should be interesting.

Last edited:
Back