• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions on t&t track bar sys.?

I was running the Rusty's trac bar. It didn't take long to snap her in half and I purchased the TnT with the bracket. Spray bombed it and threw it on. No issues as of right now. Well worth the money and def. "overbuilt" as they state.

I run their trackbar and bracket. I sheered off the bolt that connects the bar to the bracket. This all happened in the gas station parking lot. :dunno: There were several around the same time that mine broke that posted up that they had broke theirs as well. It kinda sounds like there may have been a bad batch of bolts that didn't get tempered correctly or something. Kind of odd that there were so many that broke all of a sudden. I bought another bolt at the hardware store and haven't looked back. I have no complaints though. I'd buy another one. :thumbup:

Hale

I've had mine for a little over a year and it works great. I am running at 3" of lift and it did increase my bump steer ever so slightly. Not enough that I worry about it but I did notice it. YMMV :D

im running the RE tracbar and when my joint goes bad i will be switching to the TnT, a lot of my buddies run that setup and it works great.

-Kyle

Back