• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out Prerunner/trailrig '93 XJ

Uglygreenxj

NAXJA Forum User
I was trying to sell it, but I'm just not getting anywhere and there are alot of parts I can use on my new build so I think I'm going to part it out. I will include a link to my webshots album so you can see alot of the stuff there. Everything is still on the Jeep but once I find buyers for the big stuff, I'll start stripping it down. Here's the stuff I'm selling:

1) XJ Dana 44 rear axle with 4.56 gears, spool, disk brakes, truss that ties into poison spider rock ring, anti-wrap bar mount, teflon hydrobump pads - $900
2) High pinion Dana 30 front axle with 4.56 gears, poison spider rock ring, truss under axle (jeepspeed style) - $350
3) JAZ 22 gallon fuel cell w/foam, 45 deg filler, remote mount filler, fuel sending unit, E2000 fuel pump, will remove and include sump to recess in floor for a fee - $500
4) Steel tail light housings for pre-97 - $50
5) Engine & trans - $800
6) NP231 w/Advance Adapters SYE - $250
7) Hanneman fiberglass front fenders unpainted - $250
8) Currie Currectlink steering - $250
9) Currie Antirock (the arms have a 45 degree bend to clear limit strap mounts on frame) - $250
10) Modine two row radiator - $80
11) Wheels & tires, American racing aluminum 15x8 w/BFG muds 33x12.50r15 (very low miles, still nipples on the sidewalls) there are five and the spare hasn't touched the ground at all. I've got the hazard warranty on'em from Big O - $1000
12) Two each Lightforce Striker 170 lights (I'm keeping four of them) - $240
13) Custom crossmember with RE longarms shortened about 3". They mount up high and inboard. Arms are parallel w/ front driveshaft. - $500
14) Deaver sportsman leaf springs 3.5" lift - $300
15) JKS boomerang shackles - $60
16) Custom lightbar that holds and protects 5 lights - $250
17) Front and rear new custom driveshafts for 6" of lift from Precision Driveline - $100 each
18) RE 5.5" lift coil springs - $100
19) Banks stainless steel header - $200

That's all I can think of at the moment, and obviously any of the other stock stuff. I still have the stock gauge cluster too.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything. I'm not interested in shipping anything yet at this stage of the game.

Thanks for looking!

PM Sent on the tail light boxes

As stated in the original post, I AM NOT SHIPPING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. Please do not contact me if you are not local and able to either pick something up, or meet me to pick it up. If I decide to undertake the task of packaging and shipping items, I'll move this to the main For Sale section. I'm not trying to be a prick, but that's why I posted this in the Arizona section.
I'm done venting now.

If anyone wants the Jeep itself with the engine and tranny still in it before I pull them out, I'll take $1600 for it. (this is the body w/full cage front to back, bumpers, doors & glass, al electrics, aluminum dash, etc., no susp. or axles, etc. For just the Jeep w/no engine or tranny, I'll take $1000. I have a clean title for it of course.

Thx,

Dave

I apologize to those that contacted me within the last couple days that I didn't get back to, there was a sale pending for the entire Jeep and today it became official, the whole Jeep left with it's new owner this afternoon to begin it's new life as a prerunner for a 1600 class racer. Thank you to all who replied.

Dave

Back