• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking Brake hardware for a D44

jsmith1506

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a D44 (Thanx BHOROCKS) and after tearing down the brakes. I don't have the internals for the e-brakes. The park brake lever and strut is missing from both sides. Does anyone have any extra's or ideas on where to locate these?

I want to get this under the the truck and have it ready for RockFest!

Thanx,
Jim

If I can figure out the rest of this crown vic brake setup I'm working on I will have a set. I may be in the Phx area again this week to pick up my dana 30 from KRACKER and Stewie.

I just was doing some further testing and came across a post stating that he thought the e-brake hardware is the same for the D35 and D44. Can someone confirm this? This is for the stock drum set up.

jsmith1506 said:
I just was doing some further testing and came across a post stating that he thought the e-brake hardware is the same for the D35 and D44. Can someone confirm this? This is for the stock drum set up.
They are not the same!

Dang, I'll just keep looking. Is there another vehicle that I can get these parts from? I was told that the XJ D44 size is different than others.

Back