• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh, the questions!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
So here are some questions that are comical, if you think of more post them up!

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "Lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

Why do folks push the crosswalk button 347 times? They HAVE to know once is enough.....

I got one.

When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?

why do people turn down the radio when looking for an address? like that makes you able to see better?

also, why do people get as close to the windshield as possible when looking for an adress??? being 4 inches closer isnt going to help you read the numbers any better.

Why don't hockey teams just use a big fat sumo for a goalie?

If a fly has no wings, would it just be a walk?

GrimmJeeper said:
why do people turn down the radio when looking for an address?

I always wondered about that with the sign "Deaf children near."

Do you turn the radio up, or down?

hollywood32 said:
Why are there locks on 24 hour convience stores?

I know this one... So you can lock the police out after you get robbed :callme:

ok why do people from Britian have a accent even though they speak english from birth ???

cal said:
I always wondered about that with the sign "Deaf children near."

Do you turn the radio up, or down?
you know ive always wondered about the

SLOW
CHILDREN
AHEAD

signs. am i supposed to slow down, or is it warning me that the children ahead are slow? and if so, why embarrass them with a sign?:eek:

Why are there Braille dots on drive-up ATMs?

Why are there Interstate highways in Alaska and Hawai'i? (An aside - how the Hell do you get lost on an island? I've known people to do it - completely and totally lost, and paralysed with indecision.)

Why isn't "phonetic" spelled like it sounds?

"Poli" means "many"; "tics" means "bloodsucking insects." Do you suppose we can use Raid on them and make them go away?

Skwerly said:
Why do folks push the crosswalk button 347 times? They HAVE to know once is enough.....

That used to bug the he11 out of my father. He was an electrician and wired MANY traffic lights.....

Where I live, there are A LOT of stoooopid people. They will stand there and push the button repeatedly until the walk sign appears.....

Qs:
Do black scuba divers wear white wetsuits?
Where do flys go at night?
How come Spain isnt all purple like it is on the map?

The all time favorite question
How many licks does it take to get too the center of a tootsie pop?

You guys will all relate too this one
Will the XJ ever stop breaking or needing to be repaired on a 24/7-365 day bases?

Back