• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Tomorrow will be March 1st and so begins the March Membership drive! Let's win this competition and make the SoCal chapter grow!

How to help:
  1. Existing members can renew their membership within the User Control Panel at http://www.naxja.org/forum/payments.php. Even if your membership doesn't expire till after March, renew now!
  2. Encourage new XJ/MJ Owners to join up! This means posting NAXJA business cards or notes on any XJ or MJ you see. Spread the word!
  3. Encourage non-members to go red! What are the benefits? Lots of reasons and too many to list. Hey, you get discounts from vendors! Now don't go too far and dont cause any harassment lawsuits or destruction of ones property because they won't become a paid member.
  4. Donate to others! Sometimes we all have a moment where our wallet only has cobb webs and expired credit cards (among other expired items :)). Donate to those that need that little financial push. Pay for someone's membership.
As a promotional change for the month of March, all SoCal Chapter stickers will now be priced as:
$3 for Non Members
$2 for Members

If you would like to buy SoCal Chapter stickers, meet up with Remi, Robert, and myself. If you would like to have the stickers sent via mail, paypal me at [email protected] and add an extra .50 for postage.

ruggedjeep said:
Got a notice in the mail yesterday that renewal time is here. I just renewed for 2 years.

:D

d'oh should waited until tomorrow!

Im a deserving person, you can hook me up with a 2 year renewal Jim :D

crazyjim said:
Wish I would have known this was going to happen! I would have held off.

Anyway, I'll take a sticker :D I'll email you.

Also, if anybody knows of anybody deserving of membership, that can't penny up, let me know, I'll help out the drive and a fellow XJ'er
hahah me. i bought a sticker. time are kinda tough :/ oh well

I waited until today to reup. Long live SoCal! Time to take back the title boys.

I bit the bullet and re-newed. I don't even own an XJ anymore.

The only thing I ask in return is my Chapter must stay SoCal not the SEC!

shelbyluvv said:
I bit the bullet and re-newed. I don't even own an XJ anymore.

The only thing I ask in return is my Chapter must stay SoCal not the SEC!
Well you're there on what should we call it... detached duty? :D Anyways, I renewed my membership this AM so it's all good :) We won this contest 2 years ago. Lets win it again!

btw,
NAXJA will be giving away an off-road CO2 system. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So.... lets win this thing!

Just renlisted for another tour...How does that work if I just went Red in the last few months :dunno:

Gime to 2 weeks to see that rent is covered, and i'll buy my membership.
I feel dirty trolling ur forums since i'm not a member yet.. I want one of those Big white Stickers for my XJ... hehe

Done.

Back