• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy 44 inner outer shaft need BAD

hellbilly04

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Out here at Truckhaven just busted my inner & outer pass side front axle! Anyone have one that's coming out by chance? PLEASE HELP don't want to go home!

Please call my cell 949-533-0677. I have several people coming out that I could pick it up if need be..

Thanks,

Billy

Alright guys...I will take the parts out...I am going to be in Monrovia tomorrow morning, Puente Hills in the afternoon and then leaving in the evening......

Tony whatcha doin over here? I can put a post up on ifsja.org for ya Billy...

Dang Billy... Hopefully someone has this for you.

Maybe Leep knows someone close by so you don't have to come home.

bassthumb said:
Tony whatcha doin over here? I can put a post up on ifsja.org for ya Billy...

My Corporate offices are on huntington...

Well, being that Pasadena is oh so close to Truckhaven, and I had already called in sick to "relax" for the day, I ran out, bought a set of CrMo waggy shafts and drove them out to billy.

Now I just have to decide what I want fabricated in return..

Of course, when I started this plan, I forgot my jeep is down and that I had to drive my civic, to truckhaven, during TDS. Its one of those moments when you realize you're in a $15,000 RTI ramp.

you have a civic?

and since when is a waggy44 shaft required to get home? pull both shafts, shove some rags in there, pull the driveshaft, and drive home...

thats one of the only reasons that the 44 is nice... you can drive home without shafts in the front axle!

XJ_ranger said:
you have a civic?

Yes. I like getting 40+ mpg a lot better than 17 mpg. ;)

XJ_ranger said:
and since when is a waggy44 shaft required to get home? pull both shafts, shove some rags in there, pull the driveshaft, and drive home...

thats one of the only reasons that the 44 is nice... you can drive home without shafts in the front axle!

Its not required to get home, but spending $300+ in gas to drive your rv, trailer, and jeep out wheeling to turn around and go home after an hour sucks.. especially when it happens thursday afternoon of a 5 day weekend.

I made the run on out to help Cal and Billy and by the time I arrived they had already completed the repairs....so Cal and I went to the notches!!!

I LOVE WHEELIN'!!

I'm getting some breakfast then heading out to Ocotillo Wells to meet up with some other friends....I also know some secret rock crawling areas out at OW, now if there are not 100 other rigs at the secret spot I just might add a dent or two today!!

Rick

A HUGE THANKS to Cal for saving my weekend!!!!!!!!! Wow dude that was sure something of you to do what you did me..Can't thank you enough.

Thanks to everyone else for your help too. NAXJA people are the best!

cal said:
Well, being that Pasadena is oh so close to Truckhaven, and I had already called in sick to "relax" for the day, I ran out, bought a set of CrMo waggy shafts and drove them out to billy.

Now I just have to decide what I want fabricated in return..

Of course, when I started this plan, I forgot my jeep is down and that I had to drive my civic, to truckhaven, during TDS. Its one of those moments when you realize you're in a $15,000 RTI ramp.

hellbilly04 said:
A HUGE THANKS to Cal for saving my weekend!!!!!!!!! Wow dude that was sure something of you to do what you did me..Can't thank you enough.

Thanks to everyone else for your help too. NAXJA people are the best!
What a guy! That's how he rolls..........

Back