• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic request of C-rok Rear bumper & Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

NAXJA Forum User
I want to see some pics with some different angles other than the ones on C-roks site, and those of you running them, im wanting to know how they deal with the problem of tieing the bumper into the frame for strength? The site also says you can get d-ring tabs put on, wondering if anybody has those, so lets see the pics, thanks in advance!

Any experience with this product or others from c-rok would be great also, havent dealt with them so want to see how they hold up, thanks again:worship:

I have the C-rok bumper and its been great. Im sorry I don't have any pictures of it directly but can tell you it ties into the frame plenty. It has all of the normal bumper bolts and also ties into the hitch attachment points below. To add to that it ties into the rocker panel directly on the side as well as the pinch seem below.

I have hit and dragged it multiple times and its always worked flawlessly. A Car even slid directly into the corner of it one day when the jeep was still low enough and the bumper recieved no damage except for some scratched paint.

I def recommend it.

Oh I also have the d rings. They get mounted in the center of the bolt triangles on the back, quality product.

Dude, search first, we had a thread about this a couple weeks ago.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=943476

To quote spiderman from Family Guy, "Everybody gets one."

HAHA, just kidding, but the search function will save you alot of time with questions like this.

CartsXJ said:
Dude, search first, we had a thread about this a couple weeks ago.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=943476

To quote spiderman from Family Guy, "Everybody gets one."

HAHA, just kidding, but the search function will save you alot of time with questions like this.

:wave1: Hey guy, i saw that thread and its dedcatied to the tire carrier thing, i had my own questions and didnt feel like jackin his thread, (cause then i would got the (n) for that too) I felt i was pretty justified in havin my own, but yes i always search first! :dunce:

should this be in the picture section? would have posted it there but the powers that be have not allowed me to post in there :dunno:

Maby the powers that be will lift my curse and grant me passage:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back