• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New hub Option

yeah my bad i just realized that my bad i just got a little excited when i saw the price and the word hub together. is there any way to do a cheaper conversion using that hub, a vehicle that has parts to swap over?

ill flame myself:flame:

great links. i dont remember seein anyone post that they actually tryed the mod, they all just discussed if it was possible. it would be easier to find out if some one actually tryed it. id try myself but ii dont have the tools or parts let alone the time. perhaps this is more of an advanced fab question

The ranger/explorer spindle will not bolt up to a Jeep knuckle, even with a new bolt pattern drilled. the Spindle flange is too small compared to the Jeep unit bearing flange. I called Warn and they want $485/pair for the spindles in their hub kits.

If you really want lockouts, just throw a D44 up front. Probably cost less in the long run.

Back