• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's your jeep's name?

wingnutooa

NAXJA Forum User
i'm sure we're not the only ones around to name our rigs.

my cousin bought an OME lift and shortly after installing we started calling it Maj. Squish

that thing is SOFT!

my first jeep was Joe Jeep because it was joe'ized

85 completely gutted of wiring and vacuum. HEI distributor on the 2.5 and toggle switches to run the vitals. (it was like starting an airplane)

my brother's first jeep was named Pig Pen after the stinky guy on peanuts. it leaks a lot of oil during freeway travel and coats followers with "rain-x" as we started calling it.

my other brother is building FrankenJeep

fiberglass flatfender body, custom frame 700HP 454 and axles out of a 4x4 school bus with 7.88 gears.

another of our members just bough a 4.5 inch RE lift kit that ended up giving him around 6 inches of lift and it rides like a lumber truck.

we started calling his jeep Maj. Stiffy

and last but not least. my current jeep. which is apparently named push rod.

was going to call it Maj. Flex but i think pushrod is a little more suitable.

Nothing complicted but we call my 87 "Grey" & my 00 "Blue". I bet you can't guess why. We also sold my 97 which was "Red" but we got a 2006 Red Impreza in it's place.

Thrashed Metal :viking:

Megawatt said:
My wife calls it "the piece of crap". I don't really have a name for it.

What? Women do think alike.Thats my wifes name for my jeep,among others.I used to call it "sleeps with fishes" till I pulled the capet.now it's " my heap"

My wife calls it Worthless Heep
... I call her the Dragon Slayer
actually i didnt come up with it but one of the guards at our base gate started calling it that every time i rolled through in the mornings

My 18 month old girl calls it EEP. I like it

Back