• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

As some of you may remember

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy Tyler destroyed his driver's side D35 axle shaft a few months ago. Well he just called me saying he did it again. Does anyone have any spare AXLE shafts(you sick pervos) lying around? PM me or give me a call, and I'll get you in touch with him(not in gross way, dirtbags).

- Bryce

I've got them for the taking. I'm just a long way's away.

TheWarWagon said:
My buddy Tyler destroyed his driver's side D35 axle shaft a few months ago. Well he just called me saying he did it again. Does anyone have any spare AXLE shafts(you sick pervos) lying around? PM me or give me a call, and I'll get you in touch with him(not in gross way, dirtbags).

- Bryce

Where is your buddy located ?

xjjeeper19 said:
Same here, I think I have a few lying around.

Justin

I also have one here, or could help justin get it to him.

Leep

wait, is this a C clip axle, or the older flanged one? I only have a flanged set.

Justin

Its out of a TJ, so I would guess its the non c-clip. He lives in Norco and goes to school in Riverside, I believe

tell him to upgrade his rear axle or stop bumming axle shafts...he should be prepared when wheeling a D35 and have his own spares.

djblade311 said:
tell him to upgrade his rear axle or stop bumming axle shafts...he should be prepared when wheeling a D35 and have his own spares.

He wheels on 35s too. :nono: :smoker: :twak:

I have a set of D35 shafts you can have. Planning on coming to Las Vegas anytime soon?

Andy

jeeperjohn said:
A real friend would hook him up with an 8.25 or a D44.........J/K

Hey, I've been telling him as long as I've known him to upgrade. But, he's a broke college student- so you know how that goes.....:bawl:

He'd spend less in doing a 8.25 or D44 than replacing shafts all the time.

woohoo my 3kth post

Tell your friend he can have my complete D35 axle with super 35 detroit kit, JKS
relocated shock tabs, truss, ladder bar, and 4:56 for a reasonable offer.
original.jpg

yea but he'd have to hack off the leaf perches and put coil buckets on it since he wheels a TJ

Back