• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a great day to go doorless!

wingnutooa

NAXJA Forum User

and in case you're wondering.....no i'm not having my hair done....

so i scored when i went to pick up my stickers.

his computer messd up the code for the blue and so he reprinted another set

the light blue set isnt laminated but they were free!

sweet

i'll get some pics tomorrow of the stickers on the jeep.

this will conclude my "planned" stickers,

anything i put on after this will be on a "if i like it" and "if i come across it" basis.

Is it legal to drive in Oregon without mirors and doors? Either way, it looks cool like that.

Megawatt said:
Mojojojojojo, this guy is schooling you with the stickers.

:huh: sheeeeet, he aint got nuttin on me!

100_0557.jpg

and my latest add
100_0576.jpg

Damn. I need to cover my jeep in stickers now. Its a fad.

I know. I'll paint the whole entire thing olive drab green, wheels, exo cage, body. Gas cans, everything. Then I'll cover it with stickers. Then I'll put a bunch of Lights on it. :D:D:D:D:D:D

And you KNOW you were in there gettin a perm.

i neeeeeed that sticker mojo. always wanted to take the doors off mine. kinda want tube door first though. try to retain some ridgidity.

Ron right? Yeah you have him beat today, but it appears he's going to go for the "Herbie the love bug" look here in a bit. Thus EMBARASSING you on % of body stickered.

This is kinda like when two retards brag about whos tats are bigger and in more painful places. Next thing you know there's two half naked men complimenting each other, hugging, and spanking each others' asses.

The line has been drawn.

mud1059 said:
Ron right? Yeah you have him beat today, but it appears he's going to go for the "Herbie the love bug" look here in a bit. Thus EMBARASSING you on % of body stickered.

This is kinda like when two retards brag about whos tats are bigger and in more painful places. Next thing you know there's two half naked men complimenting each other, hugging, and spanking each others' asses.

The line has been drawn.

:roflmao: :dunce: :roflmao:

wingnutooa said:
hey mojo

is your name joe?

that would be odd because thats my name.

people would start talking about the joe's and their stickers.....

I assumed that the sticker you have on your front bumper was refering to Rod (Mojojojojojojo..........) I guess my assumption was wrong :doh:

Michael

WTFIFWIW?

no the tape on my front bumper was put there by my cousin and a friend while we were doing the engine swap.

whoever was underneath pulling the starter out, got everything unbolted and pulled it down, followed by a pushrod....so then they started calling my jeep Puss Rod but figured if they wrote THAT in tape, i probably wouldnt leave it there.

but if i ever attend a run with mojo i may have to make it have another meaning :)

I used to live off of Wheatland Rd. and worked for the fire department there for about 8 years. I thought that looked familiar. You live out that way too?

Back