• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tom Woods vs 6.5" RC

MTY Mouse

NAXJA Forum User
Just got my shaft and AA SYE yesterday and it has a tag on it that says 34, is this the correct length for an xj with 6.5" Rough country lift?

I am affraid it is short, anyone have the same set up.

BTW have not done the install so I am trying to make sure everything perfect before I spend the weekend putting the lift and everything in...

Please help..

if your talking the driveline i have the 231 44 combo and it was about 34 inches so should be fine and im at 6 to 6.5 inches of lift.

Did all that but am still a little worried after it showed up, probally ok just wanted do a post to see if anyone knows for sure,

What rear end? That kind of thing really matters.

I have 34" driveshafts front and rear, with somewhere around 6.75" of lift, np231, d30, d44.

Thanks, hoping that the 242 is a little shorter output shaft, I should be good, just will have to put in and try... thanks everyone

I have 6" of lift, 231, D44, and Tom Woods front and rear shafts. I messed up my rear shaft and replaced it with a stock front shaft. I've been too lazy to get the tom woods one fixed.

Back