• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody got a spare seat at Truck Haven this weekend?

I have a real comfortable bench seat from an early ranchero you can take down there and sit on?

crazyjim said:
I didn't get any rails installed, and don't want to f*ck up my jeep on a 3" lift...

So if so awesome, I may or may not go at this point, not sure, but if I do I'll be rolling stag. Life comes at you fast.

Dude its TDS. if you Find a rock bigger then your diff (ok my diff) then your doing good. Theres like 3 areas max that you would have to even try hard to, to get any damage anywhere thats a given trail. Its 99% soft packed dirt. Unless you want to try and follow some of us with no worries thru the notches in odd lines and such, other wise you would be fine.

Every year a 47yo friend of my my wifes, she goes out there with us in her '99 TJ and front locker on 32's and 3" lift. Never has she gotten any damage anywhere and she drives it out there and home every year. Another buddy brings, and is again this year, his early bronco with 3" lift and 33's and open open. Lots of rigs like this and stock.

Its a very easy terrain. Given there Are areas you can make very difficult depending on the line you want to try. But no where is there not a bypass within like 200ft that you can easily just meet back up with.

But if you like ridin beatch, then thats your thing :D

See ya out there either way. We will be with billy starting thursday evening.

Yeah, I was there one year and they were rerouting the "easy path" to get a stock Ford Explorer with running boards and a station wagon through.

The rule they use is that you have to have 4WD to register for the event and the station wagon DID have 4WD - just no ground clearance! :doh:

bburge

Jim....serisouly, bring your rig.....if the rocks get to big..then you can park your rig and ride with me....I will duct tape you to the cage!

I have a 3.5" RE lift, 245/75/16rs at the Jambo 2 weeks ago with no rails and had no problems. Rails are on the way.

Back