• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No headlights, dash lights or tailights...

tribal_4x4

NAXJA Forum User
So i sprayed a can of engine degreaser on my motor today and cleaned everything off and followed the instructions. Now my headlights, tailights, and dash lights dont work but all other lights work including dome lights. we checked fuses, and fusable links and there all good. i dont know what to do... also now my jeep wont get out of park when its on or in accesories only when its off and on the first click when turning the key... this all happened after useing the engine cleaner. please help

tribal_4x4 said:
So i sprayed a can of engine degreaser on my motor today and cleaned everything off and followed the instructions. Now my headlights, tailights, and dash lights dont work but all other lights work including dome lights. we checked fuses, and fusable links and there all good. i dont know what to do... also now my jeep wont get out of park when its on or in accesories only when its off and on the first click when turning the key... this all happened after useing the engine cleaner. please help

mine did that the same thing and i was thinking fuse-able link
so i got started on hunting it down, then i just was like fuck it ill replace all the fues to all new. alll new.
and it fixed it i had a bad fuse but i couldnt see it???

Do you have the 91 up, they have fuses by the batt too. But sounds like you blew a fuse.

Back