• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

screwed splines on pitman arm = (

1998xj1985 said:
trashed pitman arm. anyone ever heard of the splines getting screwed on a drop pitman arm? any recommendations for a solid arm with a good reputation?

how much of a drop are you looking for.. I'd recommend a waggy pitman arm, I believe it's a slight drop over factory. Also what brand pitman arm did you strip?

uncc civilengineer said:
how much of a drop are you looking for.. I'd recommend a waggy pitman arm, I believe it's a slight drop over factory. Also what brand pitman arm did you strip?

The Waggy drop pitman is also longer, which may or may not be a good thing depending on if it is stock steering or OTK. A stock Waggy pitman is flat.

it's 4.5" lifted with the stock inverted y. not sure how much drop i need. the one i have right now is a procrap one says yj400 on it? i was looking around and saw that skyjacker has them for nearly 3x what everyone else sells them for. what's the deal with that?

Back