• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how long is this install

dzolcali

NAXJA Forum User
RE 4.5 superflex lift

how long would an install for this kit take?
how much do most people pay for their installs?
if you did it yourself please don't say "I just did mine myself" just state the time it took you to install.

if you paid for your kit to be installed I just want to know how long and how much it cost you
thanks

how long would an install for this kit take?
If it's you first time doing it 2 days. For a pro less than a day. Be sure to spray PBlaster on all the fasteners days before the install the ease their removal. Otherwise it could take additional time fixing a busted fastener in the unibody.

The main key to being able to do it yourself in one weekend is having the necessary tools and a few extra hands. Random trips to the hardware store for tools and not having a friend to help hold and move stuff in place can be frustrating and add lots of time. If you have pneumatic tools available that will save you tons of time, as well as lots of PB blaster, not wd-40, but pb blaster in advance.

Chris

Back