• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from Round Rock

loke

NAXJA Forum User
I just saw that there finally is a chapter for this region and signed up for a membership today. I have been a forum member for quite some time but never became a paid member until now.
Hope to see y'all on the trails soon.

I put a couple of the pics in the picture thread.

Hey there. You should join us at Hot Springs. I know its short notice but it can still be done.

This spring is going to be no/very little wheeling for me. The trail XJ need some TLC and I'm looking to buy a house. If I get the XJ running I'll just hit some of the local trails around here on day trips.
Hopefully late fall or next spring I will be ready to go out and break stuff again.

Hey guys! I'm from Round Rock too! I actually know Loke, but didn't know he was on here also! It took me forever to figure out which Chapter I was in! We need a clearly marked announcement listing what regions Red River covers :)

BTW: I'm Jeremy and we're just starting a Jeepspeed build.
www.bombshellracing.com

What's up Jeremy. I've been on here for almost 2 years and I only found out which chapter to go to after I saw Scott's post on a local forum.

I'll keep an eye on your Jeep Speed progess. :)

I already knew about the project from the Krawltex forum and have read your and Cam's posts about the trip to Parker 425.
And of course you can count on me for any wrenching.:repair:

Last edited:
jerds19 said:
Hey guys! I'm from Round Rock too! I actually know Loke, but didn't know he was on here also! It took me forever to figure out which Chapter I was in! We need a clearly marked announcement listing what regions Red River covers :)

BTW: I'm Jeremy and we're just starting a Jeepspeed build.
www.bombshellracing.com

Come on man isnt obvious. The Red RIver touches 4 states. lol.

Back