• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering box brace ... which one ?

mikegronholz

NAXJA Forum User
What do you think ? C-Rok or TNT ?

Well C-rok's is alot cheaper and if you already have a bumper that uses an outside re-inforcement plate C-Rok sell the inside plate separetly!

TNT also sells the inside separately.. I wish you luck actually getting C-Rok to contact you back... I tried for a week, said screw it, called TNT and it was at the door in 1 week...

I got my inner plate from c-rock in about a week. I did everything over the net no phone calls or anything like that

I just orderd C-Rok. We'll see how long it takes. I decided 3/16" steel is 3/16" steel. Called the local yard to see what it would cost me in stock and after adding everything up, it was easier to just let someone else do the fab (for a change). i guess we'll see how it turns out.

krelja said:
I got my inner plate from c-rock in about a week. I did everything over the net no phone calls or anything like that

x2. Worked for me. Goes with my Rock Monitor bumper from Rock Lizard Fab.

Back