• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35's on and some questions

Harvo

NAXJA Forum User
I got the 35's mounted on some stocker wheels I have had in the basement for 12 years. I have wheel spacers, but even so, these wheels don't stick out very far at all. It looks like they would rub badly in this pic, but they don't rub where you would think. They actually tuck pretty nicely. I had to add some stop to the rear, but not much. The fronts are good with just one hockey puck. I kid of dig the "retro" stock "look".

I am running a 44 in the rear and an HP30 front. My foot is light.

turdyfives.jpg

turdyfivefront.JPG

Now the questions... I am running 4.10's (not ideal) but it feels pretty good on the road still. The tape measure had my 33's at 30.5" tall and these 35's are 33.5" tall. I'm not going to be regearing. Has anyone had any trouble with the tranny running a literal tire size of 33" and 4.10 gears?

I have a dedicated tranny cooler and my fluid no longer runs through my radiator. It hasn't smelled hot yet, but I haven't pushed it yet either.

Thanks

cloudswimmer said:
Diggin those wheels!
I found 5 of those on the curb on garbage day :roll:

Looks good bro. I am running 35's on 4.10's as well, and I don't intend to regear. I actually get pretty good mileage with that setup as well.

Team Fred said:
How much lift are you running?
And how wide are your tires?

5" of lift and they are 35x12.50 BFG's

cloudswimmer said:
Diggin those wheels!

Thanks... I couldn't beat the price $0

x2elite said:
Looks good bro. I am running 35's on 4.10's as well, and I don't intend to regear. I actually get pretty good mileage with that setup as well

Thanks for the reassurance and the MPG info!

I found them for sale on here, but they had not been used yet. They aren't Spidertrax, but they have been just fine. I think they are 1.25" and cost me under $100.

Back