• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa water level

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Let me put it this way: it's high ;) I drove past there on my way to and from the range today and quite a bit of the spots are under water. OK, most of them :D

8/22/08
IMG_0562_11.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
Wow: we expect to be the water level that high in August? I think I'll have to buy a canoe or a kayak cause the end of the world is coming :D While we're on the topic of the future.. got Wednesdays LOTTO numbers?

Kejtar said:
Wow: we expect to be the water level that high in August? I think I'll have to buy a canoe or a kayak cause the end of the world is coming :D While we're on the topic of the future.. got Wednesdays LOTTO numbers?
haha sorry i was a few beers deep when i posted ;) that was 2-22-08 :yelclap:

Leep said:
Hell, andy could make it thru there now. He knows what he did wrong last time in the water.

yea... cory was with him.

thats probably why my jeep broke early at the last race.. I told him he could ride in mine.

I think that I have the most current ones up. I have been gathering all the parts for both axles.

4:56 and aussie for the front, also going to convert the front to non disco when we install the gears. 4:56 29 spline for the rear.

The AVI has the most current pics.

I will post pics of my dads transformation when he is done. He did a bunch of stuff today and is hoping to finish tomorrow.

ManBearPig said:
Would like to see pics of that.
Do you know the section that has the lower porta potties? In the flat section below there is this big tree. The crown of the tree was barely above water level in the AM.

Back