• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feedback on this manifold?

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
87-90 XJ gazaust manifold

Has anyone ordered a replacement exhaust manifold from this company and if so, what was your impression of the product?

My 89 XJ manifold is leaking....again. It's been welded up once and I'm ready to go for a new one. My plan is to replace the 172K mile 4.0 that's currently in my Jeep with a newer HO motor when it's time (hopefully later than sooner) so I really don't want to throw extra money at a header that won't fit my motor of choice in the next year.
TIA

Looks like the one I got from Rubicon USA for 199.99. The one I got leaked around the flange because it wasn't level across the flange with the engine block. But it did last for three months before it burned through the gasket. I would get it and put a straight edge along the flange when you get it in your hand to make sure its level. If it is put it on, if not return it. Just my cents, Juice

That looks like a great price on it. Doesn't look like stainless steel though does it? Lifetime warranty to boot. I say go for it Jeff.

I wouldn't be swayed by the "lifetime warranty." What does that mean? How long will this particular eBay seller be around? Who's going to replace your manifold if you can't track him down?

Back