• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cleg pics

hollywood32

NAXJA Forum User
Had a ton of fun, espically at the notch.

IMG_8111Medium.jpg

IMG_8114Medium.jpg

IMG_8119Medium.jpg

IMG_8120Medium.jpg

IMG_8123Medium.jpg

IMG_8124Medium.jpg

IMG_8127Medium.jpg

IMG_8129Medium.jpg

EliasJ123 said:
Cool.. It looks like it was COLD!!!! E
Beutiful, little cool this morning but was nice and pretty with all the snow capped mountians.

EliasJ123 said:
HOw much snow and/or mud was up there?? E
Almost no snow, lots of mud puddles and the notch was a challenge but all four vehicles made it with out using the winches.

EliasJ123 said:
How far did you guys get?? E
All the way.

scottmcneal said:
Is that one laying on it's side? There is a xj with the door open right in front......6th pic down.....Could be my eyes

That's what it's like going up the v-notch. It's so tight and deep that you could be scraping one side at angle like that.. The v-notch can be pretty hairy, especially now that snow may have eroded the trail. Of course, there's a by-pass for the v-notch..

BTW - it used to be the hardest part of Cleghorn, but now, the 2nd half after Pucker is the hardest part.. IMO...

FUN TIMES.. :D

E

Damn, looks like you guys had a good run.

I spent yesterday ripping out my headliner and trying to get the awful smell of coolant out of my carpet.

Back