• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help me upgrade my lift with ~$400

jonnywong

NAXJA Forum User
95xj 2dr 4.0l 5spd. I currently have a 3" rustys full spring pack installed with 31's. Im looking to go a little bigger, but i just want to hear from you guys how much more you think i can lift it on a budget of $300-$400. I would be selling my 31s to upgrade to either 32s or 33s. I dont really want to have to do any trimming but i guess its always an option. I was thinking about ordering up some shackles and coil spacers, but then i would need to do the long arm for a 4.5-5" lift? thanks in advance

i think you might beable to use the rough country control arm drop brackets about 200 and be fine. youll also need longer brake lines, sye, and adjustable tracbar if you dont have one already. for all of that it would be around 400-500

I started out with an RE 3.5" lift. Then added ACOS and Teraflex 1.5" shackles. So now I have about 5 inches of lift.

Last edited:
I have spacers and shackles that will get you another 1.75." I need 31's, maybe we could work out a deal.

Back