• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring Harness

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a place that sells complete under-the-hood wiring harnesses for later model (say, a 2000) XJ?

150k miles of NM heat has left my current wiring harness pretty damaged. Cracking wires and connecters...

I'm about 8000 miles away from my jeep right now, so I cant remember if there are multiple harnesses that make up the whole thing, or if there is just one big wiring harness...

Thanks!
MrF

Not exactly sure if he's got one but you can send an email and see. Check out the site it's:
http://www.daveysjeeps.com/
It's a jeep only junkyard and would be one of the best bet's I'd say. And I believe it's just one continuous harness that goes from the firewall where the underdash fuse block is all around the engine, not 100% but I believe that's how it's wired.

Thanks, sent him an email!

Davey wants $500!!!! is that what these things cost???

Didn't think they'd be that expensive but it does give you a last chance option. Do some google searching with various keywords and see if you get lucky. You can also go to a jeep dealer and ask them how much it would be to get a comparison price.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

$100 from Peddlers Shop :)

Back