• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moab wheel ?'s

KI4KWF

NAXJA Forum User
i might have an opportunity to score some moab wheels soon, and I need to know what is the best size tires to go on them.
i want the goodyear MT/Rs that come on them with rubi's, just because i think they look really good on these wheels, but i want them to look nice and bigger like an offroad tire should be.
i'm sitting at 20" front and rear, what's the best size?
wheel spacers maybe?
:idea:'s anyone?

Are you asking for questions about your post?
:sure:

I run 265/75 MTR's on mine, I'm still at 3.5in maybe closer to 4in. I haven't found the need for spacers yet.

IMG_3539.jpg

lowrange2 said:
WTF? 20" of what?
3" of lift most likely,center of wheel bearing to bottom of flare is 17" stock.

sorry i didnt clarify...
i was wondering what size mt/r's to run on these wheels with 3" of lift... which i have 20", and 17" is stock center of axle to the bottom of the fender.
i'm leaning toward the same size that came on them with the rubicons...maybe a size wider.
:roll:

ya stick with stock prolly since your 20"
i was at 21 with my re3.5 kit and when flexed i rub the rear well in the back so you wouldnt want to go taller unless you bumpstop it but wider a little would be ok but not much.. and 265 75 will go wider and taller

Back