• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Proportioning valve help. Please

paulsaddress5

NAXJA Forum User
Can some one please explain to me where each one of these lines goes? I'm in the middle of a 90 abs to non-abs swap. I got this proportioning valve from the wrecker, and I am redoing all the lines, didn't do it in the right order, and I have no idea where these lines go. From what i can see it looks like there is only one inlet, but two off the m/c, wtf? help please. Thanks.
IMG_0557.jpg

ok long one in front goes to front passenger side caliper, bottom front one goes to driver side front caliper, bottom rear line goes to the tbox for the rear. then two on top go to master clinder, one on front goes to front cyilnder and the one on back goes to the back tank on master.

Thats the low pressure warning switch is it not? Kicks the "BRAKE" light on if something goes wrong with the hydraulics... That prop valve is from a non-abs if Im reading his post correctly.

Everything else that MiNi Beast sounds right.

J.

ghettocruiser said:
Thats the low pressure warning switch is it not? Kicks the "BRAKE" light on if something goes wrong with the hydraulics... That prop valve is from a non-abs if Im reading his post correctly.

Everything else that MiNi Beast sounds right.

J.

yeah that is what I meant but to damn early to think right. But thanks for catching that. :yelclap:

here ya go. straight and to the point(answer) The switch is for the brake light on the dash, not abs. Its like a check ball if you wiil. If the valve on the inside of the combo valve geos to far foward or aft, like in the case of a busted line, the light will(should) go on to let you know there is a problem. Here is your pic with the titles of were all needs to go. Hope that helps out. enjoy
IMG_0557.jpg

Back