• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone got the xj builders guide

bdavid

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if its worth the money 4wdrive hardware wanted 31 dollars to my door sounds a little high for me what do you think ? I am new dont know if this is the place to post this if not let me know . What do i need to do to post opics of my ride?????? thanks brian

I post pics via photobucket very very easy. I just bought a book from www.cartechbooks.com its supposed to be a builders guide to lifting, drivetrain, skids, performance,etc.. it was $24 shipped to my door. I'll let you know how it is when it shows up.

1st book on XJ I bought. Got the book before I had anXJ and it really helped me when I went looking for my Jeep. Great pictures and explanations.

Eric Zappe's book? Well written! We "traded" books a while ago.

The only problem I see with it is that his publisher limited him to 144 pages as a "hard" limit (no more, no less.) Given what he'd done with the 144 pages he was given, I'd like to see him given more of a free hand with his next work - I honestly think he's got a lot to contribute!

I'm hoping he's working on another book. If he continues on in the vein he's taken, I won't have to worry so much about his work overlapping mine - and we'll end up with quite a few good Jeep tech books hitting the market, methinks.

Yeah it is a good book, easy to read and breaks down everything in an easy to understand language. Lots of pictures...can't read a book that doesn't have lots of pictures :)

Back