• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT 4 Bolt Conversion Kit

jxj

NAXJA Member # 1559
Anyone install the 4 bolt conversion kit from TNT? Planning on installing hydro assist with a box that has four monting bolts. Any problems with the install? The instructions state to add the included tube spacers/crush sleaves for the 4th bolt-anyone weld this into the uniframe or would installing it without welding hold up.

I have that T&T and a YJ box and was very impressed with it. I have not welded the sleeve in yet but no problems unwelded.

Instructions what instructions,I started installing my kit today.Took the jeep apart,mocked it up,marked it with a sharpie drilled some holes,ran out of time.Should have it welded up and back together by tomarrow night.Took a few pics if I could figure out how to post them I would.

here are some pics of my conversion, had to have my wife figure out how to load them.

myjeep078.jpg

myjeep085.jpg

myjeep068.jpg

myjeep064.jpg

myjeep063.jpg

myjeep045.jpg

myjeep008.jpg

myjeep001.jpg

Back