• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help with drill & tap of steering box $

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have to ask for help from someone here that can competently take my new steering box and drill and tap 2 holes for my hydro steering by Saturday if possible. I would love to just handle it myself, but my 11 wk old baby started day care this week and I am the after care pick up person. So right after work at 5pm I bring him home and wife doesn't get home till after 6pm each night. I know blaw blaw blaw.

In any case I need it done by sat so I can install it and the new pump and bleed the system as well as trimming and wiring etc of other things all on sat. That's the only day I get till Thursday morning to finish up the jeep for tds.

So I am offering fair $$ even for anyone local to OC (or cares to come get it, and I will come pick it up) that can do this for me. I have full write up as to where to drill / tap as well as new in package drill bit and 1/4" tap. The box must be disassembled and then drilled/tapped then cleaned then reassembled.

Anyone that can help let me know please. I also have a sony 4ch amp as well as some super high end tweeters NIB, also. Or trailer for trade for a trip or ? if that is better then cash for ya. I will give more product then cash just to help out. MUST be competent enough to perform accurately though.

[email protected]

haha, gonna ship the box to Iraq? or are you back now Ben?

nah man im still out here....shoot its almost midnight.

ive got a few sitting around that are going nowhere fast and if rob needs em they are there!

djblade311 said:
haha, gonna ship the box to Iraq? or are you back now Ben?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
nah man im still out here....shoot its almost midnight.

ive got a few sitting around that are going nowhere fast and if rob needs em they are there!

well ben is always the one out f everyone I know that comes thru for me if needed.

But as I informed him, his may not be in Iraq but daym close to just as far from me haha

I told the wife she has the baby and to leave me be in the garage for 4 hours after work today. Got it disass. drilled, tapped and now sat can finish it up and install everything.

ROBERTK said:
But as I informed him, his may not be in Iraq but daym close to just as far from me haha

I told the wife she has the baby and to leave me be in the garage for 4 hours after work today. Got it disass. drilled, tapped and now sat can finish it up and install everything.

Then Ben should feel right at home in all the dirt and sand and rock.. Whatever's at there in the desert.. Irad and the 909. ;)

Robert, you looked like you were on a mission when I picked up the drag links.. Thanks Again...

E

Back