• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feedback on TNT Y link Kit

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running this kit I would like to know the ride or any info about this kit.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Y-Link Suspension Upgrade $899.95 T&T XD Bellypan
T&T Y-Linktm Radius Arms
Y-Linktm Install Hardware
Y-Linktm Unibody Bracing System
[/FONT]
ylinkUpgrade.gif

I just finished installing mine yesterday, ride is great and it actually made it alot quiter too for some reason. I dont reccomend doing the install yourself if you do not have a lift.

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
I just finished installing mine yesterday, ride is great and it actually made it alot quiter too for some reason. I dont reccomend doing the install yourself if you do not have a lift.

-Alex
why would you need a lift? all you need is a god set of jackstands

I've got it, the ride is superb, and it flexes rediculously. Only complaint is that the front end unloads on really steep climbs, but that's the nature of a radius arm setup.

mjma said:
I've got it, the ride is superb, and it flexes rediculously. Only complaint is that the front end unloads on really steep climbs, but that's the nature of a radius arm setup.

please explain the unload!

a center limiting strap will solve the unloading issure

Ba-Riedo said:
Your front end goes up into the air and you lose traction on the front tires.

A lift is helpful because of the drilling you need to do for the belly pan.

-Alex

how long did it take you to install it? what lift kit you running with it?

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
how long did it take you to install it? what lift kit you running with it?

I brought it to a shop and they banged it out in 4 hours including the arms.

-Alex

Edit: im running a 4.5 inch rustys lift but that is not important.

they come raw metal... you can make it whatever color you want

Back