• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another posting for axles needed!!!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok boys, I am looking for a NON-DISCO D30, dont care if it is 260x or 297x u-joints.
Also looking for a Chryco 8.25 or a D44.
I am thinking about making the 91 2 door that has been taking up space in the back yard a capable wheeler / DD for the wife.
I just had main bearings installed and it still knocks a little, but not bad. Might go ahead with project and might just sell it off.

Lets see what you got for axles and I will go from there.
Lata

KRAKER said:
I have LP 30 no axles that needs a rebuild. You can have it.

Thanks but I am really hoping for a HP D30. This is going in a 91 that will see some mild wheeling.

But thanks for the offer.

Lata

PM's sent

blsfan said:
i have a d30 out of a 88 if your interested

Thanks for the deal on the axle. Now I just need a rear axle, WHAT YA GUYS GOT??????

!!!1

im goin to they jy tomorow. i will try to finda d44 if you want a 8.25 let me know the gear ratio you want and i will try to find it. I'll charge 20 more than it cost me for my time.

i do know they had a 97+ 8.25 there that i could get for under 100 tomorrow

Last edited:
jsmith1506 said:
I am looking for an 8.25 with 3.55 gears. Let me know if you find one out there.

Thanx

still palnning on getting over there. day has been kind of hectic at work then my old man calls me and says he is coming into town thisafter noon. have to pick him up at the airport. always someone trying to spoil my fun!

bhorocks said:
im goin to they jy tomorow. i will try to finda d44 if you want a 8.25 let me know the gear ratio you want and i will try to find it. I'll charge 20 more than it cost me for my time.

i do know they had a 97+ 8.25 there that i could get for under 100 tomorrow

I can afford the 100 total right now, but I am kinda strapped for cash, so let me know what u get.

Back