• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Instrument panel fuse keeps blowin!

PurpleCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
So my instrument panel fuse blew again. I thought that it was my A/F gauge blowin the fuse possibly as it was tapped into my dimmer wire. So I unplugged it completely and the fuse stopped goin out. Then I got a new instrument panel (got gauges instead of lights) still have my A/F gauge unplugged and the fuse blew again tonight. It only blows when I have my headlights on. But it has been months since the fuse has blown. Before I unplugged my A/F gauge it seemed to blow more often... about every few nights. The only aftermarket accessories that might be on the same fuse is the gauge (which is unplugged), a remote starter that's been workin great, and I replaced my gauge lights with color changing LED's which actually use LESS current so that doesn't make any sense at all. But the fuse has been blowing since way before I put those in anyways. So I'm stumped. And I'm not about to just go tearin into a mess of wires hopin to see what might be causin it... AGAIN.

Back