• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another parts train request: EL CAJON to OC or BANNING.

I am heading up to fontana/moval next weekend for the race, I can get them that far at least.

I have a very good friend in El Cajon I'll probably see sometime in March, if you arent in a big hurry. After this weekend I'm not going to be looking at a jeep for a couple of weeks, so I cant offer anything prompt.

I will be travelling from San Diego to Big Bear on Thursday and back on Saturday.... not sure exactly what times.

I could get them up to Redlands (I-10 / CA-30 interchange).

she wont be there but i can call my brothers and have them put them in the garage, then when jim heads to andys he can stop by and get them since they wont fit in my buddys mustang

Jim, let me know.... because I would have to pick them up from El Cajon tomorrow (Wednesday)... Thursday is not good.

I can take them from Lakeside to JV this Thursday and hand them off to someone...

ocean_jet said:
Jim, let me know.... because I would have to pick them up from El Cajon tomorrow (Wednesday)... Thursday is not good.

what time will you be coming through redlands? I work right off the 10 fry, I can hold them till jim comes to pick them up.

I will be there friday and saturday from 8-5.

JUstin

Hey, if you don't get this taken care of by this weekend, let me know. I'll be in La Mesa (just a hop, skip, and a jump from El Cajon) sometimes this week, I can grab the parts and run 'em up this weekend sometime...doing the Auto-RX thing in the Honda, so tryin to put miles on it atm. =)

Back