• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to find 49" tires

49" = Iroks
47" = LTBs
54" = Boggers
46" = Claws

Other than that you can get some 53" Michelins or tractor tires...

49" Iroks are around 550.00 each ....

EDIT: Plan to spend several grand setting up some 2.5 ton Rockwells, full hydro steering, etc.

wow... that's friggin huge!!!

i just found the 54" boggers 678 each
duece and halfs and pinion brakes, coilovers, hydro steer and rear steer might as well since its a front axle anyways. im thinking i can build it for 10 or less since i already have somewhat of a platform and a built motor
i spent all day sat looking at those buggies with my little jeep i dont wanna do that again next time i want to be in the action not on the sidelines

jeep/bronco said:
duece and halfs and pinion brakes, coilovers, hydro steer and rear steer might as well since its a front axle anyways. im thinking i can build it for 10 or less since i already have somewhat of a platform and a built motor
i spent all day sat looking at those buggies with my little jeep i dont wanna do that again next time i want to be in the action not on the sidelines

go for it but I think 10 or less is going to be a stretch... Coilovers are what $2000, Links that will hold up to 49's,etc. w/ 1.25" heims $2000 Hydro for the front $1000, rear $500... that's 5500.00 rigth there... then axles and tube work...

i was just at mudfest in fl i seen those buggies im getting ready to start building one as well. i seen a pair of michelen 52" new for $450 for all 4 they are for a 20"x10"rim

jeep/bronco said:

There's a guy on NC4x4.com with a set of 53" michis for like $500...

uncc civilengineer said:
go for it but I think 10 or less is going to be a stretch... Coilovers are what $2000, Links that will hold up to 49's,etc. w/ 1.25" heims $2000 Hydro for the front $1000, rear $500... that's 5500.00 rigth there... then axles and tube work...
Not to mention the $2500 in tires, the $200 you'll spend truck freighting them to you, and the expensive beadlocks you're gonna need to buy...cause if you're doing all that, you gotta run beadlocks...you just gotta. What's a 20x12" beadlock wheel for a Rockwell lug pattern run these days?

Last edited:
ya those are not buggies - those be full size for the most part mudding machines... looks like most have soa and rocks... and of course 44 tire or bigger

yea 10 is going to be a stretch for sure after doing more research i almost need to double that theres no way i can get that done by summer like i was thinking so i may just build a buggy with 40's or so with d60's for right now and wait on the rockwells that seems to be one of the biggest expense of the project

Back