• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is getting out of hand.

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just walked outside and had a flat MT/R.

I'm starting to lose count, but I think thats 9 this season?

None of the tires on my rig have 1,000 miles on them yet, and a couple may not have 500.

I don't know where this one is leaking from. I filled it to 35 pounds saturday night, today it was at 8. I just filled it to 30, if it has more than 15 pounds in the morning, I'm leaving it that way until after this week is over.

Damn man... i think you pissed off the Good-Year God one day! He must be getting revenge... you have had more bad luck than me with those things!

I went 2.5 years and over a lot of really lousy terrain with great luck. I dunno what happened?

Sucks. check your wheels?...??

cal said:
They're still pretty round, its just the tires that go flat.
Oh. Nevermind then.:doh:

I ditched my MTr's because they attracted more nails than any other set Ive ever had. in 2 years I had alomost 20 incidents with nails or pieces of wood and this was a 90% wheeling rig

Hope you have the warentee on them. It was the best $100 Ive spend on my Jeep. Ive had 4 wanteteed 35" BFG MTs from American Tire Co. They guys there hate me and say they will not warentee another tire, but we'll go there soon as I get the next side wall flat.

3 ply= bullshit!

Oh, i have a warantee alright.. but it does get old paying $30 over and over again.

They make you pay for each replacement? I've gotten three new tires out of this set I'm surrently running and never paid anything...Discount Tire Company btw, I think they're the same parent company as America's Tire COmpany.

Damn that sucks. Sounds like my old BFG's. At least one flat a month. With the new tires yes i still find tacks and nails in them but they never went deep enought to loose air. BTW some tire companies advertise a 3 ply HD sidewall, when you finally take a look of cut out you will find that that 3rd ply is sometimes only as thick as a piece of computer paper.

Ive been lucky I guess, so far no flats with either BFG nor the MTRs (knock on wood)

Back