• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my first trip offroad

DeftwillP

NAXJA Forum User
So I got up early on Sunday (Feb 17th) and drove to Katemcy. Good times were had by all. I met up with some tj's that were running some of the basics. One of the guys there had been to K-rock about 20 times. There was only one obstacle I couldn't do because I'm open and they were both running selectables. The first pic is that obstacle. The next one was pretty cool though.
katemcy011.jpg

katemcy021.jpg

more here:
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/DeftwillP/katemcy/

you need a new shirt that isn't so ugly

iluv83vettes said:
you need a new shirt that isn't so ugly

Yeah, i was thinking about a maroon one that said .... well nm. I can't seem to think of anything offensive enough about your choice of college at the moment. This, of course, being based on your locale.

Do you happen to know who won the bball match tonight? ;)

DeftwillP said:
Yeah, i was thinking about a maroon one that said .... well nm. I can't seem to think of anything offensive enough about your choice of college at the moment. This, of course, being based on your locale.

UT 70-55

DeftwillP said:

I knew that was coming but i dont really care about basketball much

Ok, pick any sport that you can regularly beat us at.....

j/k of course...all in good fun

sharp shooting?? oh wait nope not there either.

J/K!

Did you have your tires aired down at all in those pics?

1986XJIan said:
What do you consider airing down? I mean psi wise. Remember I'm a newbie, not a :dunce:

12 to 15 psi is typically what I shoot for. It's no fun on the highway, but it's great on the rocks.

12 is usually a good number running regular wheels, even 10 as long as your wheels aren't too wide.

xxmidianxx said:
sharp shooting?? oh wait nope not there either.

J/K!

I'm on the A&M pistol team and we always win

iluv83vettes said:
I'm on the A&M pistol team and we always win

I was making a joke about the hot summer day back in the 60's I think. You know the former Marine on the tower.

I know BAD joke but in my line of work things like that don't get to me.

xxmidianxx said:
I was making a joke about the hot summer day back in the 60's I think. You know the former Marine on the tower.

I know BAD joke but in my line of work things like that don't get to me.

No good joke i just didnt know what you were talking about. Plus he was a marine not just a Texas student

Back