• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A new post for parting out my heep

XJ project

NAXJA Forum User
Guys I am still needing to get rid of alot of the parts out of my brothers heep. I have had several people ask about the parts, but never come across as wanting them. Please let me know if you are interested in coming out to take a look at the parts and what is left of the heep.

I'm looking for headlight bezels/turn signal lenses and possibly grill among other items, do you have a pic or list of all things still available.

I still have all those parts. I am still in the process of pulling them off the jeep. Will take pictures and email them to you by saturday afternoon.
BearWagon said:
I'm looking for headlight bezels/turn signal lenses and possibly grill among other items, do you have a pic or list of all things still available.

Sorry dont have rock sliders. The axles are still available, I have a d35 and d30. Im wanting to get 125 for both axles. The gears are in great shape, just would need new seals and what not.

XJ project said:
I still have all those parts. I am still in the process of pulling them off the jeep. Will take pictures and email them to you by saturday afternoon.

10-4
I'll follow up Saturday, thanks

Back