• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone got a Dana 30 they dont need?

CommandoXJ96

NAXJA Forum User
Well, 6 dunes trips of being jumped, and my C's are finally bent, and both the driver and passenger side tubes are bowed upwards... My poor Dana 30. Still drives in a straight line/no weird noises, but its pretty much toast. Preferably 3.55 gears + HP, but anything ya got let me know!

if its any indication.... my mechanical airbag in the 96 did go off on one of the bigger jumps. Jesus... my neck hurts because of that one now. So if anyones got a 95-96 airbag let me know! I'll probably disarm that next time i go duning... but it would be nice to have a steering wheel centersection thats not all ripped up.

I have one out and ready to be bought. $50 its all yours

CommandoXJ96 said:
Well, 6 dunes trips of being jumped, and my C's are finally bent, and both the driver and passenger side tubes are bowed upwards... My poor Dana 30. Still drives in a straight line/no weird noises, but its pretty much toast. Preferably 3.55 gears + HP, but anything ya got let me know!

if its any indication.... my mechanical airbag in the 96 did go off on one of the bigger jumps. Jesus... my neck hurts because of that one now. So if anyones got a 95-96 airbag let me know! I'll probably disarm that next time i go duning... but it would be nice to have a steering wheel centersection thats not all ripped up.

I have a LP 30 thats prolly goin in the trash once my HP is setup. It has a bearing noise and is pretty much cooked but straight. No axles.

I think mine is a non vacuum disco. it is out of an 88. what does a vacuum and non vacuum disco axle look like so I can properly let you know.

well I'll take an 88 axle if I can't find one of these; but looking into it more I think im looking for 93-99 front axles. I'd go newer but LP won't get along with my NP242; older is going to have vacuum most of the time. 95-99 I guess is exactly what I had, which is HP, 297u-joint,non-disco 3.55 gears and I destroyed it :(. If no one posts up about a 93-99 axle in the next couple days ill be after one of your 88 Front 30s!

Last edited:
ya i put one from a 93 in my truck thats why i have this one....but just lmk what you want to do i'm moveing soon and want to get rid on some stuff laying around befor i go.

lata

Back