• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a parts train from Lancaster to OC?

crazyjim said:
Sooooo.... I'm not sure if anybody who lives out that way will be coming to orange county or riverside county anytime soon... I just needed to get some shocks from Lancaster out here. If not I suppose I'll ship lol, too damn far for me to drive.

When do you need them ? I am 1/2 way between. I will be going back thru there in a couple weeks again. I also get to OC and riverside as well.

Let me know your timing and I can help you out.

Leep

I'll be going by your area on my way to TDS next week & can throw them out the window as I drive by :D or meet you off 6th street as that's where I stop for food...

Leep said:
When do you need them ? I am 1/2 way between. I will be going back thru there in a couple weeks again. I also get to OC and riverside as well.

Let me know your timing and I can help you out.

Leep
Awesome! Thanks a bunch man, I'm not in any big rush for these, I'm installing a 3" temporary lift this weekend, and figured these would make a good addition. Until then I can run the stockers, just being careful not to yank on a shock.

So basically, whenever's clever for you, I'm not sure if you'd be better off dropping them at Andy's house, or I could meet you somewhere in Riverside, since I live way down by Palm Springs area :laugh:

I live in Santa Clarita (near the 14) and will be going to TDS (if I get my steering fixed, but I think that will be very possible).

I will be stopping in Banning on the way out (hopefully, early afternoon) and can give them to you if you can get them to Santa Clarita.

bburge

Dennis, has Cory contacted you yet? I am gonna be playing with springs this weekend and need to get my spring compressor back from you. Anyway you can get it down my way? or to Tony or anything?

Thanks

silverslk said:
Dennis, has Cory contacted you yet? I am gonna be playing with springs this weekend and need to get my spring compressor back from you. Anyway you can get it down my way? or to Tony or anything?

Thanks

I will try to get it down this week.

what is cory doing to his MJ now ?

No, for putting some 3" lift coils on Jims rig with a AAL spring pack until he saves up for his RE 5.5 kit.

Oh, and putting deaver 5.5 JS coils on mine.......hehehe

Back