• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TruckHaven 2-16-07 Pictures & Video!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So I finally got my hosting up, and figured I'd post some of these up for you guys. Here's a couple pictures, to see the rest of the pictures go to www.teamvigilante.com/truckhaven

Anyway, here are a few shots from this weekend. I know other people have more video footage and some pictures. Post 'em up!!

(videos aren't up yet, will be up shortly)

This was the squeeze that EVERYBODY that went through got body damage on... Good job :thumbup: :laugh:
DSCF2723.jpg

DSCF2736.jpg

DSCF2738.jpg

DSCF2757.jpg

DSCF2758.jpg

DSCF2769.jpg

DSCF2772.jpg

DSCF2774.jpg

Stand by for the video's in a bit

how were the crevases? Last I heard they were very shallow and weak.

Im jealous I wanted to go out there and test the new 231 I installed :tears:

I am jealous.. It looks like you guys had fun..

We now have proof that Rick wheels his rig.. ;)

Was that Kyung going up into the sky on that rock??

I think David/SlimsXJ tries to scare other people instead of himself because I'm really starting to think he's nuts.. :wierd:

Ryan, when are you going to tube it??

E

HOLY SH*T D*VE!!!!
yep. I know that guy. He pulled me outta the snow once. :thumbup::thumbup::eyes:

gcurtis said:
I hate you folks, that is my favorite place in the world and my rig is sitting idle.

Wah.

Glad you all had good times.

Grant, you missed out in a way that you will never know.

I've never pushed my rig like we did on that trip. Ever. I'd love to say that I came out of it without a scratch to boot; but it did sorta take me 9 hours to start the engine sunday mor-aftenroo- NIGHT.

Back