• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special 8.8 Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
My bender went overboard and trippled an order for us and we have way too many of the Ford 8.8 diff covers, 162 to be exact! I do like to have them in stock but 60-65 is a much better number from the accountants point of view.

Soooo, why not a sale to get the levels where I want them?:D

For the rest of the month, $95 for the toughest 8.8 cover made, regular price $115!:shhh:

Ford%2088%20cover%202%2017%2008.jpg

For anyone considering this offer, here are my $0.02:

I bought diff covers from Dan for my D30 and 8.25. Customer service was excellent, products shipped in a reasonable time, fitment was flawless, and they are the beefiest covers I have every seen. Big thumbs up. Well worth the normal price, let along the sale price.

I have one of Dan's 8.8 covers. It's beef, no doubt. I know the mail lady was glad to get rid of it!

dennisgrimm said:
For anyone considering this offer, here are my $0.02:

I bought diff covers from Dan for my D30 and 8.25. Customer service was excellent, products shipped in a reasonable time, fitment was flawless, and they are the beefiest covers I have every seen. Big thumbs up. Well worth the normal price, let along the sale price.
x2

I wish I hadn't just bought an installed my SOLID cover, I'd gladly rock one of these. I've seen Hale's and it is STOUT for sure.

IllianaXJ said:
I wish I hadn't just bought an installed my SOLID cover, I'd gladly rock one of these. I've seen Hale's and it is STOUT for sure.

True dat.

Beefiness, no doubt.

Now you just have to tell him to go overboard and triple the order on D60 covers... :)

That and I need to have him triple my cash. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back