• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone else watching the fight?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
kimbo vs tank, on showtime east right now.

bets anyone? i'd like to see tank kick kimbos ass but im not sure on this one, kimbo is a good brawler and tank hasnt been fighting too much lately..... we'll see!

Thanks for ruining it Grimm... I am watching it right now on SHO.

Kimbo sucks, but hits hard as hell. I can't wait for someone to knock him out!

rpraterxj said:
Thanks for ruining it Grimm... I am watching it right now on SHO.

Kimbo sucks, but hits hard as hell. I can't wait for someone to knock him out!
sorry i assumed everyone had showtime E :eek:

my bad! the other fights were good though, scott smith blew the other guy away! heh, i told my wife the fight with kimbo and tank was either going to be over really really quick, or go the full time limit. kimbo came out like a swarm of bees, i didnt realize how fast that guy was.

I've been a Kimbo fan for some time now, me and my friends would get drunk and watch him on YouTube. I'm SOOOO glad he is having such a good professional debut, he is NOT one to screw with. He is picking up where Tyson left off. So far his two pro fights have been 18 second and 33 second wins, that's unheard of, and he isn't trained in ANYTHING, he's never even wrestled.

That boy just wants to "bang"!

Yea, I watched the fight too. He is so intimidating looking, I would crap my pants if he started walking towards me. My hat is off to Tank for even agreeing to the challenge.

Back