• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G notice to all

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
21 February 6:30 pm Venice pizza on El Cajon blvd, just one full block east of the 805 fwy ( parking is behind the restaurant) the first official south San Diego County M&G of 2008!!

be there or be not round!!

the pizza is the bomb but it aint cheep!!

there are two threads on this subject now, but it was titled south sandog and i figured others might want to know about it and want to come as well.

I would love to come, but I have school on Thurs nights.

Maybe next time...

Troy....stop shouting! :laugh3:

Wish it wasn't so far. You guys have a good time.

:yelclap:remember thursday night pizza and beer!!!:yelclap:

I'll be in JV... Weighing the options right now, and JV wins... :) Besides, there's NO north SD county M&G. That lampost thing is socalxj.

Thanks Troy for putting this together. I was nice to meet some new people and see others I have meet before. It can be a PITA to put things like this together. Thumbs up.

Glad you weren't short on the check either. :D

I was bummed to not be able to make it. I just quit my job because they weren't giving me any hours, and I haven't got payed from the new job yet, so I am absolutely broke.

So do you guys plan to make this a monthly thing because I really want to go next time.

01_XJ said:
I was bummed to not be able to make it. I just quit my job because they weren't giving me any hours, and I haven't got payed from the new job yet, so I am absolutely broke.

So do you guys plan to make this a monthly thing because I really want to go next time.
the consensus was every third month i will try to organize a meet and greet but if someone wants to organize a M&G them selves, we will come. we would like to meet you as well, welcome to NAXJA

where in san diego are you located? i am in El Cajon.

Back